Friday, March 9, 2012

Separation of Church and Steak

There has been a lot of conversation about the separation of church and steak and I just wanted to say that I don't think there's a problem with steak in the church.  I have had steak at my church on several different occasions and was none the worse for it all.

Steak is good food and JC never said anything about it.  He did cast demons into the pigs which makes me hesitate to eat pork, especially since JC was Jewish and Jews don't eat pork.

For some obvious reasons I can see separating beans from the church, especially before any services.  I would support separation of church and beans.

There is a separation of church and wine that doesn't make sense to me.  Jesus turned water into wine (rather famously) but then when they serve communion we have to drink punch not wine?!  I would encourage no separation of church and wine.  Give me my wine with my cracker !

Should there be separation of church and other foods?  I would enjoy your comments.

No comments: