Saturday, March 18, 2023

Protecting and Caring for the Innocent

 By C.E Marshall 


Dear Readers--  sorry it has been so long, I took a break from paying any attention to the news for my own health and sanity but of course, that can't last forever.  All vacations must end.  I opened the local newspaper "The Orlando Sentinel" and it only took about 5 minutes for me to start fuming again.  Back in the saddle !  So, of course, I wrote a letter and they continue to flatter me by printing the majority of my letters.  


     My thoughts elaborating on protecting our children may wind up being  a short series for Marshall in the Middle.  Let's just say that I don't hold back when I see children being manipulated and used by the "powers that be" for their own pleasure and/or profit.  That is never okay and there are few things that "grind my gears" as much as such a thing.    




No comments: