Chuck Marshall's Humble Opinion On Vaccines
By Chuck Marshall
A lot of talk about vaccines these days. As usual, it has morphed into a political debate between the two dingbat parties.
A few things to consider:
1) Is it safe ? The talking heads say it's safe but that does not mean it is safe unless you're a doe eyed liberal twit that believes CNN. There are risks for these vaccines and you can figure that out if you check with the FDA. What the FDA will tell you is these vaccines have NOT been approved by them except under emergency situations. I'm thinking people should take the vaccines if they are a part of a vulnerable group where the risk outweighs concerns. That would be the elderly and those who have been shown to be especially vulnerable such as asthmatics and heavier people. Take it to protect yourselves by all means.
2) There have been issues with these vaccines, some more noteworthy than others. A CNN reporter died five weeks after taking the vaccine from "complications" but it WAS NOT !!! the vaccine we've been told. She was 46 and perfectly healthy then she got sick after taking the vaccine and then she died. But it has nothing to do with the vaccine. Thanks, Big Brother, for clearing that up.
3) The right has all kinds of rumors about the vaccine which is sort of irritating because they were the ones rallying around Prez Trump to get one going! What the heck ? Now you have one but you won't take it ? The rumors run all over the place- from it being a covert plan to take us by the Chinese and even an alien race placing their DNA in our bodies ! You're being tracked by the Borg now you fools ! "Resistance is futile".
4) The most believable, and the most widespread rumor is that the vaccines will make you sterile. Why would that happen ? Because Bill Gates is a huge fan of population control and Bill Gates is very much a part of the world's vaccines- through investments and he's pretty "tight" with the robber barons of Big Pharmaceuticals. It's really not such a stretch that something could be going on there and who would know ? *Mad King George has already been floating the rumor that the world's population is becoming more and more sterile. Now, when it happens all *Mad King George has to do is say that it has something to do with climate change or wild honey bees. Certainly nothing to do with *Mad King George INSISTING we take their new vaccine. Once again, they're maneuvering all of us like the little pawns they see us as.
5) I have first hand knowledge of many people getting sick AFTER taking the vaccine., not everybody but it seems to happen much more than *Mad King George is letting on. How often ? Who knows ? But, because Big Pharm is making a fortune off the entire thing, their buddies in Washington, DC would be giving up a lot of "support" if they were to call them out on it. So they are silent as church mice. The media is so wrapped up in the pandemic plague and tooting their horn for all of *Mad King George's edicts that they'd rather die than admit there's something wrong with the vaccine- no matter how much evidence there is. So, we get sick we get sterilized, we and we get controlled- again. Shut your business down, stay at home, don't eat out, don't go to church, keep your social distance, and WEAR YOUR MASK !! Finally, and most importantly, take the vaccine ! There's nothing to worry about, until there IS something to worry about.
**Mad King George is my label for the ruling class. This includes the federal government, the mainstream media, the political parties, big corporate, Hollywood, government lobbyists (and the crony corporate welfare they enable), academia, and of course-- Big Pharmaceuticals. All the pigs at the trough, in other words. Much like our forefathers fought off Mad King George and his pandering, tyrannical ways we can dream of removing the heads of these stuffed shirts, corporate elites, government bureaucrats and virtue signaling ass-wipes. Figuratively remove the heads of power, I mean, of course. 😄 After all it's Mad King George, not Mad King Louis. 🪓 Although the thought is so tempting, isn't it ?