Search This Blog

Thursday, September 17, 2026

Collectivism VS Individualism

 By CE Marshall

                                                        The Joys of Soviet Collectivism 

Dear loyal readers, 

     I must confess a disdain for current events these days as it's not only depressing but it has little hope to offer.  It is a never- ending series of accusations and mostly hateful comments from one group of people to another.  There is fear to be had from the reader or watcher.  Doom scrolling is blood sport for most people- much like the Romans watched the gladiators bludgeon one another as they cheered them on.  

     So, this is a problem as a blog writer that counts on current events to spur passion for one thing or another.  This is why my blog has been so quiet this year, some of that due to a dog bite that distracted me, personal work that has kept me busy, a large yard and property that never seems to stop sprouting weeds, and a personal writing ambition to finally get my book published- even if it's on the "pseudo" publishing route that is Kindle Direct Publishing.  So, the book is finally published - there is a link at the end of thsi blog if you're interested in buying it.    Now, I'm back in the mood to write in this blog- "An American Voice" continues.  

    Now I am in the mindset that "I have to write another blog", but about what since I'm not fully ingrained into the "flavor of the month"?  I suppose today- September of 2026 - it appears to be the lady that murdered her kids "Clancy" and the determination of the left to see her declared innocent because she was in a state of insanity.  I'm not going to get into that today, but I probably will in a future blog.  One quick comment though- Isn't any person that murders another person insane to one degree or another?   

    Here I am - I've finished a book with my concepts of what ails the American people and possible solutions.  I got it off my chest, so to speak.  I now consider some of my own ideas of what government should be for the betterment of mankind.  To begin with I feel it's important we classify things as something other than Democrat or Republican, Left or Right because these concepts are old and moldy and can very easily be manipulated by the Silent Tyrants and Mad King George (maybe I should start saying "Mad King Media".  What I think would be best, and of the most benefit to the people, is to distinguish the work of the government and its focus.  Is the candidate or group more interested in collectivism or individualism?  Such a distinction is important because it has not been defined as such before.  We live in a world now, where most of the large corporations lean to the left and support more "liberal" policies, so long as you don't touch their money and power, of course.  This need to have control and this need to dictate to the people how they should behave and react to the situations of life is a very "collectivist" thought.  The same can be said of oppressive and dictatorial governments and groups- they want to control the people and dictate reactions.  This not only gives them more power, but it enables more aggressive tactics to keep things in order and according to their liking, even if it means lying, stealing, arresting and even killing - as we saw with Hitler and Stalin.  Just like the large corporations, the large government is addicted to power and control and the individual is of the very least importance.  Today the Silent Tyrants use the gullible to suggest they have a bigger heart and are "better" people by tickling their virtue bone with thoughts of a utopia where all is made equal and they can go on being irresponsible, lazy, and uneducated about their government, history and their world.  In the mind of the "useful idiots" is the thought that they are fixing the world by allowing those in power to control everything since they said on their political campaign that they would make it all better by reallocating from the "haves" to the "have nots".  The last thing the Collectivists want is for the people to become educated as to the reality of their track record.  

My best to you all for a happy fall season!  

  Amazon.com: An American Voice : The Silent Tyrants eBook : Marshall, CE, Marshall, Charles: Kindle Store



 




No comments: